This interactive workshop will enable participants to recognise potentially fraudulent activity, understand the ‘fraud triangle’ and triggers for fraudulent behaviour, and have the confidence to report fraud appropriately.
Delegates will explore the subject through group exercises and the examination of case examples.
Upon completion of the workshop, participants will:
- be able to define the offence of fraud,
- recognise and report fraud appropriately,
- understand the financial impact of fraud,
- understand what motivates people to commit fraud,
- be able to identify potential fraud risks.
- Directors / Managers,
- Line Managers / Department Heads
- HR / Recruitment teams
- Finance teams
- Payroll teams
Delegates that have attended this course say:
"Very good workshop. Interactive, expertly delivered, quick paced and timing spot on."
"Really informative, great scenarios, had the whole room contributing."
"Really enjoyed the discussion, very interesting topic."
How to book
To book this course please call 01305 361199 or